Friday, April 1, 2011

From a Bube Tube to a romp with Zak




























I am moving my current comic strip blog called Bube Tube over here from there because over there they run a very loud commercial next to my entries..
Bube Tube started out on Face Book in February as a hobby and originally was about a small town television station and all the funny things that happen on Live TV. About three weeks into the comic strip and I was ready to set up shop in a blog. At first it was nice and quiet but a few days ago I took a look at the blog as other people would and found the blog administrator put this life action very loud noisy commercial running on the same screen.
But enough of my whining and bitching and I will now simply start posting my strips onto this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment